2022 Audit Reports
2021 Audit Reports
- Payroll Department – Internal Audit Report – June 22, 2021
- Asset Management, Information Technology Department – Internal Audit Report – June 30, 2021
- Food Services Department – Internal Audit Report – June 30, 2021
2020 Audit Reports
- Operations Department and Facilities Division - Internal Audit Report, November 23, 2020
- Operations Department: Warehouse and Inventory - Internal Audit Report, November 23, 2020
- Interscholastics Department Internal Audit FY 20-21, October 23, 2020
- Final Cash Handling Report, May 9, 2020
- Student Finance Report with District Response, March 16, 2020
- Record Retention Report, February 28, 2020
Internal Auditor Documents
- Internal Audit Charter (in PDF)
- Independence Statement (in PDF)
- Board Policies/Regulations:
Reports and Responses Archive
Reports and Responses - Archive
- Unitary Status Plan Budget and Expenditure Audit - May 18, 2018
Purpose: To determine whether USP money was spent in accordance with the court order.
- USP Audit Report (in PDF)
- External Auditor General Performance Audit - March 8, 2018
This audit focused on the District's efficiency and effectiveness in four operational areas: administration, plant operations and maintenance, food service, and student transportation because of their effect on classroom dollars.
- Title I Expenditures - January 26, 2018
Purpose: To determine whether Title I funds were spent appropriately and to determine whether operations were efficient.
- Prop 301 Disbursement Guidance - January 11, 2018
Purpose: To provide clarity on who is eligible to receive Prop 301 disbursements.
- Prop 301 Disbursement Guidance (in PDF)
- Auction Process Internal Controls - January 2018
Purpose: To illustrate the previous lack of internal controls over the auction process and to propose the actions the district should take to improve these controls.